On Campus Mail
Find details about accessing mail and packages while living on campus. Residence Hall residents will use area specific addresses, while WSU apartment residents have mailboxes.
Residence Hall Area Desks
Your area desk is your one-stop shop to pick up mail and packages and get assistance for things like lockouts and check ins. During open hours you can:
- Pick up mail and packages
- Get help with a lockout or lost CougarCard
Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m.
Saturday-Sunday: 10:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m.
- When a package arrives for you at your Area Desk you will receive a confirmation to your WSU email detailing the package location and hours for pick up.
- We will hold most packages for 21 days or until you pick them up. After 21 days, we will return the packages to sender. Perishable packages get held for a shorter time frame, so please pick those up as soon as possible.
- Your Area Desk cannot forward packages. When you move out, make sure you update your address. All packages we receive for nonresidents will be returned to sender.
- We are not able to accept any packages that require an ADULT SIGNATURE (21+). Some items that would require an ADULT SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION are alcohol, cigarettes, firearms/ammunition and items of high value. If you are ordering an item of high value, we encourage you to reach out to the carrier to request they hold the item for you to pick up at their facility.
RA offices are located in your residence hall and staffed by RAs. Check out games, vacuums, and other supplies every day from 9:00-11:00 p.m.
Stephenson Area Desk
Stephenson Complex (1265 SE Stadium Way)