Work Orders and Maintenance
Submitting a Residence Hall Work Order
- Login to your housing contract
- Select the option to "Request Work Order"
- Fill out requested details
- Click "Submit"
WSU Apartment Maintenance
Apartment residents can call Auxiliary Facility Services at 509-335-1541
Housing Emergency Maintenance: (509)-335-1541
The Emergency Maintenance staff will respond after business hours to all facilities emergencies. A Trouble Shooter may call you to receive an accurate description of the emergency. Please utilize this service only in case of emergency.
Residence Hall Inventory Review
After you have checked in to your room you will receive an email confirming that you are checked in. This email documents the condition of your room at the time you check in, lists all currently damaged items (if any) and contains a link to the "Student Inventory Review" page.
You can also use the link in that you will find in the myHousingContract page
The "Student Inventory Review" page is the page you will use to verify the current condition of your room and/or to request repairs to additional items.
You will need to log-in to your housing contract to access the Student Inventory Review page.
To Report New Damage
1. Click "Report New Damage" (Note: this button will disappear 48 hours after you have checked in to your hall.)
The damage reporting screen will pop up.
2. Use the dropdown menu to select the item for which you want to submit a report.
3. Indicate the type of damage, write a description of the damage and upload a photo.
4. Click "Add Damage Condition" to finish your report.
Your submitted record will show up in the Room Conditions section of your eRIA.