WSU Housing and Residence Life


banner image
  • My Apartment Complex

    My Apartment Coordinator

    Apt. #: 407
    Phone: 509/335-7652

    Our Address

    1401 NE Merman Dr.
    Pullman, WA 99163

    Walking time to the CUB: 20 minutes
    Walking time to the Student Recreation Center: 15 minutes
    Bus stop at Complex: Yes

  • Complex Information

    Terrace, comprised of 99 apartments, was built in the late 1950's and is located on the north side of campus. This apartment complex is moderately priced and contains one, two and three bedroom apartments.

    Overall the apartments in Terrace and Kamiak are the smallest of all the apartments in Family Housing. Individual storage lockers are located next to laundry rooms.

    Most of the studios are furnished (stove, refrigerator, table with chair, sofa sleeper/futon or bed (our choice), dresser and desk); however, a few are available without furniture. All one-bedroom units are unfurnished with stove and refrigerator provided. A furniture rental program is available, although availability is limited and not guaranteed.

    Studio units are only available for graduate students. Graduate Students Apartment choice is limited to one bedroom units and studio units. Graduate students may not have roommates. Note: Noise is easily transmitted between apartments.

    Most units in Terrace have linoleum flooring. Units with carpet include:107, 108, 112, 206, 208, 209, 212-215, 307, 315, 402, 404, 503, 504, 507, 603, 304, 701, 706, 802, 803, 805, 808, 902, 907 and 908.

    The university pays for cable TV, Internet, water, sewer, garbage and heat. The resident is responsible for electricity and phone service.

  • Apartment Handbook

    Your apartment handbook has the answers to many of your questions. 
    You can view it as a pdf, or as a web page.

  • Take a Virtual Tour

    One Bedroom

    Two Bedroom

    Three Bedroom

  • Location on Campus

  • Floor Plans

  • Gallery

  • Renters Insurance Information

    Yes! While you may be covered under your parent’s homeowner’s insurance, claims against homeowner’s insurance can be expensive, especially compared to renter’s insurance. Personal property insurance is recommended by WSU. This insurance will cover your belongings if they are accidentally damaged, stolen, vandalized or suffer a loss from water, fire, smoke, etc. It’s very important to purchase coverage (starting at $65 for the year for $2,000 worth of coverage) so that in the event an emergency arises, you will have the funds to replace your items. If a loss occurs, WSU is not responsible. We strongly encourage all students to purchase this insurance as unfortunate situations can and do happen. Here are some common situations that can occur:

    1. Water damage from sprinklers going off
    2. Fire, smoke, explosion, windstorm
    3. Theft
    4. Accidental damage
    5. Vandalism

    To purchase this coverage, please visit the Student Insurance providers website. You can also reach our broker that handles this plan (Haylor, Freyer, & Coon, Inc), at 866-535-0456 or and they’d be happy to answer any questions that you have and help you enroll.

  • Frequently Asked Questions