Nez Perce Village

Nez Perce Village
Nez Perce Village
exterior picture of student apartment building
exterior picture of student apartment building
My Apartment Complex
My Apartment Coordinator

Apt. #: M-51
Phone: 509/335-2145

Our Address

1445 NE North Fairway Rd.,
Pullman, WA 99163

Walking time to the CUB: 15 minutes
Walking time to the Student Recreation Center: 10 minutes
Near Bus Route/Stop

Complex Information

The Nez Perce apartment complex, located on the northeast side of campus, is near the Student Recreation Center.

These units are carpeted, heated by electric heat and have individually controlled thermostats. Apartments include stove and refrigerator and wall to wall carpeting in all rooms except kitchen, bathroom and entry hallway. Furnished apartments also include sofa armchair, table with chairs, bed, dressers, desks and desk chairs. A small patio with storage area is located out the back door.

New fixtures, flooring, windows, lights, countertops and even dishwashers will have been added in all of the buildings in Nez Perce by August 2017! Be quick and request one of the townhouses in buildings C, G, H, J, K, L, M, N, P, Q, R, S, T, U or one of the flats in buildings A, B, D, & F before they're all gone! A limited number of unfurnished apartments are available.

The university pays for cable TV and Internet, water, sewer and garbage. Residents are responsible for electricity - including electric baseboard heat and phone service. Several coin operated laundry facilities are located throughout the complex.

Pets (dog or cat) are allowed in unfurnished units in buildings D, F, H, J and K.  These units do not have carpeting. More information is available via the application for housing.

Apartment Handbook

Your apartment handbook has the answers to many of your questions.
You can view it as a pdf, or as a web page.

Take a Virtual Tour!

Location on Campus


Floor Plans
apartment floor plan schematic apartment floor plan schematic
Photo Gallery
image showing apartment exterior image showing apartment exterior image showing apartment exterior image showing apartment exterior image showing apartment exterior image showing apartment exterior image showing apartment exterior image showing apartment exterior
Frequently Asked Questions

Please click here to read the Single Student Apartment FAQs.

Renters Insurance Information

Should I get renter's insurance when I live in University Housing?

Yes! While you may be covered under your parent’s homeowner’s insurance, claims against homeowner’s insurance can be expensive, especially compared to renter’s insurance. Personal property insurance is recommended by WSU. This insurance will cover your belongings if they are accidentally damaged, stolen, vandalized or suffer a loss from water, fire, smoke, etc. It’s very important to purchase coverage (starting at $65 for the year for $2,000 worth of coverage) so that in the event an emergency arises, you will have the funds to replace your items. If a loss occurs, WSU is not responsible. We strongly encourage all students to purchase this insurance as unfortunate situations can and do happen. Here are some common situations that can occur:

1. Water damage from sprinklers going off
2. Fire, smoke, explosion, windstorm
3. Theft
4. Accidental damage
5. Vandalism

To purchase this coverage, please visit . You can also reach our broker that handles this plan (Haylor, Freyer, & Coon, Inc), at 866-535-0456 or and they’d be happy to answer any questions that you have and help you enroll.

Our Apartments


Our Apartments