WSU Housing and Residence Life


banner image
  • My Apartment Complex

    My Apartment Coordinator

    Apt. #: E-2
    Phone: 509/335-2749

    Our Address

    1650 NE Valley Rd.
    Pullman, WA 99163

    Walking time to the CUB: 15 minutes
    Walking time to the Student Recreation Center: 20 minutes

  • Complex Information

    Kamiak, built in the early 60's, contains 100 apartments. All the one-bedroom apartments are located in one area. This moderately-priced complex, located on the North Side of campus, is a 15-minute walk to campus center.

    New windows and siding which was completed in the summer of 1999 has improved the livability of this complex. Each apartment has extra storage located next to the laundry rooms. The city bus route has a stop right next to the complex.

    The university pays for cable TV, Internet, water, sewer, garbage and individual apartment heat. The resident is responsible for the rest of the utilities. Graduate students can only select one bedroom units in this complex.

  • Apartment Handbook

    Your apartment handbook has the answers to many of your questions. 
    You can view it as a pdf, or as a web page.

  • Take a Virtual Tour

    Two Bedroom

    One Bedroom

  • Location on Campus

  • Floor Plans

  • Photo Gallery

  • Renters Insurance Information

    Yes! While you may be covered under your parent’s homeowner’s insurance, claims against homeowner’s insurance can be expensive, especially compared to renter’s insurance. Personal property insurance is recommended by WSU. This insurance will cover your belongings if they are accidentally damaged, stolen, vandalized or suffer a loss from water, fire, smoke, etc. It’s very important to purchase coverage (starting at $65 for the year for $2,000 worth of coverage) so that in the event an emergency arises, you will have the funds to replace your items. If a loss occurs, WSU is not responsible. We strongly encourage all students to purchase this insurance as unfortunate situations can and do happen. Here are some common situations that can occur:

    1. Water damage from sprinklers going off
    2. Fire, smoke, explosion, windstorm
    3. Theft
    4. Accidental damage
    5. Vandalism

    To purchase this coverage, please visit the Student Insurance providers website. You can also reach our broker that handles this plan (Haylor, Freyer, & Coon, Inc), at 866-535-0456 or and they’d be happy to answer any questions that you have and help you enroll.

  • Frequently Asked Question